1. An Eagerness and Excitement about regenerative agriculture and nutrient rich food. Our pickup location hosts (location leaders) are passionate about real food and thriving families. They eagerly spread the word to friends, co-workers, and even chiropractors and other like-minded businesses about the nutrient rich food now available in their neighborhood. As a location leader we will need your help to spread the word about your pickup location to help get it established. If making a difference in the health of people and families in this way sounds exciting to you - You could be a great location leader!
2. A Driveway - Simple enough. Typically once a month at a predetermined date and time we will need to park in your driveway (or next to it in the street) for 30 minutes for a drop off.
3. A Welcoming Smile - As a location leader you are making a difference in the health and well-being of families by offering convenient access to life giving food. That is exciting and as a location leader it is largely up to you to create a warm and welcoming culture at the pickup location. Meet people, exchange smiles, and enjoy welcoming new people to the drop off. If creating a warm and welcoming culture with like minded families sounds great to you - You could be a location leader.
1. Home Delivery - You can stay at home and have your meat delivered straight to your home! Convenience and quality combined!
2. Exempt from Fees - As a location leader you are exempt from the $4.95 flat handling fee per order for pickup :)
3. Making a Difference - By breaking out of the mold, you are making a difference! By choosing grass-fed products raised in a regenerative manner, you can be assured of healthy food for your family, feel good about the health of the land and community.
Do I have to Be There for Every Drop Off?
Nope. While it is great if you can be it is not required that you be at every drop off. That being said, in order to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere you will need to be at most of them :)
Will I Have to Handle or Take People's Orders?
Not at all. Our friendly delivery driver (Typically Us :) will handle getting all the orders to the right people. You can just sit back, relax, and enjoy talking with like-minded people. Also, if someone is late it is not your responsibility to hold their order until they arrive. If you know them and would like to then that is up to you, but we do not require or encourage it.
How Many People Do I Need To Get On Board to Make A Drop Off Work?
Typically 7-10 families is enough for an initial start. In order to cover our transportation costs and maintain a viable drop location we need to average about $500 per drop off as an average for the first six months. Typically it is less for the first few drops but then picks up as more people hear about the pickup location. As the location leader we will keep you up to date on how your drop is doing.